Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Good Morning

Happy New Year. I have always loved a clean slate.  Sometimes it takes me some time to decide what to use it for.  Sometimes I just rush right in and draw some silly scribble - things can only go up from there. This year it is taking me some time to make my mind up.  I think it is because things are still up in the air for us.
I haven't written about it much, but the family run company where Dear Hubby has worked for 39 years was bought by a much larger company. For the first time in his life, he is a number.  There have been many changes and several times that we were not sure of the next day's employment.  Furthermore, the old company's was the website I mainly worked on.  So much for my job.

I DO know a few things:
1.  I want to spend more time working with images and photography.  The image above is a composite of three - a Tinker-toy picture.  I'd like to play with this more this year.  I have accepted a challenge to choose one picture from each week of the year. To do this, I'll have to almost take a picture a day. I took the tinker-toy pictures on the first week and will keep playing.
2.  I want to keep moving - walking, doing water aerobics and going to the gym.
3.  More woodworking
4.  More gardening, esp. in the greenhouse

There is something about cleaning up the craft room...we'll see.

No comments: